How you can make a difference and have fun.
How can I help?
- Become a member.
- Come along to a work day, no tools or skills needed; just YOU (and a mug for your tea/coffee). We work in the winter from clock change (end Oct.) to clock change (end March). Each day starts at 09:30, and ends around lunchtime. The dates are posted on the Calendar.
- Help make products to sell.
- Write articles for the newsletter or distribute the newsletter.
- You could edit the newsletter. All you need is a PC.
- Come along to events and shows, and help with country crafts, the stall or setting up and closing down.
- Get involved with, or organise, surveys within the wood.
- Take photographs to illustrate our publications.
- Help in fund raising. Our needs are fairly minimal and we do try to be self sufficient, but we do need to fund insurance, postage, tools, our tractor etc.
- Engage in the blogs on these pages.
- Help with, or organise, educational opportunities.
THE LIST IS ENDLESS. IFYOU HAVE A SKILL WE WILL TRY TO FIND A WAY TO USE IT. WE WELCOME EVERYBODY TO COME ALONG AND HELP.